Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bereishit




I've decided to take Eulogium to the blogging world, as the pace begins to pick up with writing new material. This blog, I suppose, will be a kind of chronicle of the writing (and eventually recording) process. I will also post musings from time to time that I think are relevant to the journey at hand. Things that I think are of importance, spiritually or otherwise. I begin with the consciousness that from the outset, I will disagree with some (maybe most), and they will disagree with me; and so I will be little troubled if something I feel to be true might strike someone as patently false and absurd - regardless of their own ideology. This may evolve to be a glimpse into the particular facet of my life that is Eulogium, for fans and onlookers.

Or perhaps no one at all.

Dominus Vobiscum

No comments:

Post a Comment