Monday, August 15, 2011

Recording Drums, Day 1


Today I set out to record drums for the upcoming full length, tentatively entitled "In Hoc Signo Vinces." My friend Oscar, who lent his guitar talents on the song "The Narrow Path", helped me in a whole variety of ways for which I can't thank him enough. I was most afraid of technical difficulties, but those were resolved quite quickly. Instead, performance difficulties were the biggest problems, as I haven't had a chance to actually practice these songs on a kit, ever. I survived the first song, and the next three will be done tomorrow. Embarrassments aside, the day was fun, and any opportunity to combine music and good friends is always worth taking. Hopefully things can be ironed out in post-production, and a quality release will be available to you, the listener. More tomorrow.

Some photos:




1 comment:

  1. glad i could help man. Lemme know if you need anything more!

    ReplyDelete